B-26 Solder Paste
Soft-solder flux based on inorganic halogens, zinc-free Type 2.2.2.C under ISO 9454
Application method (recommended)
Conventional soft-soldering of copper and brass materials
Added customer value
- Very good wetting properties
- Very good soldering properties; large working temperature range (150 °C to 260 °C )
- Good handling, drip-free application, easily metered
- Low smoke and odour formation
- Environmentally friendly due to lack of heavy metals and freedom from organic solvents
- Very strongly activated but minimal tendency to corrode
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone +49 (6123) 7046-0.