FLUXIT Hard-Soldering Tincture
Ready-to-use hard-solder flux, fine-soldering technology in metal processing and jewellery manufacturing; hard-soldering of ferrous materials, stainless steels, and copper and brass materials
Application method (recommended)
Hard soldering stainless steel with silver solder - use as powder or freshly mixed paste
Added customer value
- Aqueous flux for hard soldering
- Large application spectrum
- Basic material: silver, nickel silver, copper
- Copper alloys for small, thin-walled parts
- Easy to handle
- Working temperature from 750 °C to 1000 °C
- For brass and copper solders, and high-melting-point silver solders
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone +49 (6123) 7046-0.