PTFE SPRAY (DRY LUBRICANT)
Versatile as a grease-free lubricating, release and maintenance agent, e.g. on slipways in the plastics in- dustry. Sticks to glass, rubber, wood, plastic and metal (temperatures ranging from -180 ° C to + 260 ° C)
PTFE Spray provides an almost invisible dry film coating of PTFE. To be used as light lubricating film, as a release agent in the plastic blow and vacuum mould industry, the paper and wood processing industry as the product is none staining. Also the textile industry has great benefit from this product. The temperature range is -180 °C up to +260 °C. Will reduce friction as a result of the low friction coefficient of PTFE. Used to lubricate locks, door seals, hinges, etc. in the automotive industry
Added customer value
- Versatile as a grease-free lubricating, release and maintenance agent, e.g. on slipways in the plastics industry
- Sticks to glass, rubber, wood, plastic and metal (temperatures ranging from -180 ° C to + 260 ° C)
- It is simultaneously water resistant and protective against corrosion
- An ideal way to avoid creaking and squeaking noises caused by various material combinations
- Reduces friction and abrasion, prevents dust formation
- Especially suitable for mould removal due to its non-stick characteristics, and for use as an anti-stick agent for coating seals, O-rings, and for lubrication purposes
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone +49 (6123) 7046-0.