Solder Tincture WFF
Alcohol-based flux with activators containing halogen and resin
DIN EN 61190-1-1: (IEC RO/M1) or Type 1.1.2.A under ISO 9454
Application method (recommended)
Hard-soldering of ferrous materials, stainless steels, and copper and brass materials, use as powder or freshly mixed paste
Added customer value
- Universal flux for hand soldering and strand tinning
- Very good solder properties even on ceramic substrates
- Flux residues easily removable with aqueous cleaner despite high resin content
- Very broad process window; good thermal stability
- High flux-remnant surface resistance (SIR)
- Transport- and storage-safety even when cold
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone +49 (6123) 7046-0.